Saturday, November 10, 2007

Willpower-figuring it all out! (163 lbs)

So....I just wanted to figure out this whole "eating in moderation" thing and really look at the way naturally skinny people eat. I talked to my friend today about it. The funny thing is...she doesn't really think about food much. She has the willpower to not overeat...but she struggles with other types of willpower issues, like spending money, etc.

So...here I have the willpower to save no problem. It's not even a thought or a craving to go out and spend. In fact..I find it more exciting to save money and pay my bills. Weird, I know. So what stops me from thinking that same way about eating? Just like spending..I am surrounded by items to buy like I am with food. Yet I don't go and buy it..so why do I go and eat it? Hmmm.

Anywho..down a pound today. Hooray. My goal is to NOT snack and try to not think about food so much. Not let it consume my thoughts at all.

Chat later!

No comments: