Saturday, November 24, 2007

Boot Camp (162 lbs)

Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Don't say it.....just stop reading now. ha ha.

I am gonna have to go ao Boot Camp and shape myself up AND then maybe it will be the new way that I think and act. Just like diet sodas....it took awhile to acquire the taste of that..but now..I never drink regular sodas. So....I will have to do the same with food.

I am not too bummed...but a bad habit is a bad habit. And it doesn't just end overnight...so I will be patient....but I know me..and I need the discipline.

Anywho..hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did. I think I had a bit too much drinkie drinkie so I suffered a nice little headache yesterday. That's always fun...NOT! I kept thinking that food would kick in the aspirin..but it never did. Just sleep.

Okay...well it's a brand new day. The kids have already taken almost all the ornaments OFF the Christmas tree. SIGH. So I have my work cut out for me. I think I will be trimming the tree 10 times a day until Christmas....ha ha.

Until then my friends....

No comments: