Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's allllllllllllllll good! (161 lbs)

Well....I can't say I enjoyed being starved yesterday...but I am glad I am putting myself through a quick boot camp just to knock some sense into me. I keep thinking of it as a new routine....and sometimes you have to keep at it until it becomes a normal routine.

It kinda reminds me of a route I drive....but now there is construction down the street...so I try to take the back way to avoid all the traffic. BUT...since I am used to going the old way...I forget. So I have to make a mental note everyday to go the back way. Soon....it will become automatic.

So I am down a pound which I am happy about. I ate more healthier yesterday. In fact..I think I might change up my shopping routine (whoa...another change here). I normally rely on Costco for everything...but the grocery stores carry a different selection and I noticed that yesterday. I bought some vegetables....and man they were good. Especially the radishes. Dang..those are sooooo flippin good. Nice and spicy!

Well anywho...that is my post for the day. I can't wait til I am at least 20 lbs down so I can put a better pic on the blog and update my other pics on the site.

Until then my friends!

No comments: