Thursday, November 15, 2007

Keepin' up wit' da skinnies! (160.5 lbs)

I am getting there. I have been using my portion plate or at least my guidelines and trying to not really think about food. Trying to make it just part of my life...but not ALL my life. I believe it takes a few weeks/months to break a bad habit and create a good habit...so hopefully I will be like this without thinking about it.

Made a delicious dinner tonight. Since I am trying to save money too. Went through the freezer to see what we had around here and there was chicken, green beans with almonds and garlic potato wedges. Delicious! Cooking is so much fun. I even used my basil that I am growing outside in my patio. Fun stuff.

Well....the family is playing ball, listening to Johnny Cash, and I am blogging. What is wrong with this picture? Yeah...I best sign off now. :)

Until then....

No comments: