Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Skinny on the Skinny (162 lbs)

I am okay about not having lost weight from yesterday. I had a few beers and I know they make me retain water. So I am sure I will see some weightloss tomorrow.

So..I interviewed some folks that I know who never suffer with weight problems. You can view it by going to this link: http://thinonabudget.com/skinny.htm

It's rather interesting to read what they think. All in all....they all don't really think nor care about food much..that seems to be the theme here.

I also thought of a fun gift that I want for Christmas. Don't laugh...but it's one of those hop balls. They actually make them for adults. I am all about making exercise fun. Ha!

Well....that is my post for today. Talk to you later!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: