Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A revelation---in experiment mode.....(164 lbs)

I am doing a food allergy experiment. I think I know why I am struggling with this weight. All stems down to my daughter who suffers eczema and I finally pinned it down to a food allergy. First I thought it was eggs...and then soy...but I think it's gluten. Soy is under that umbrella from what I read off the net last night.

There is no reason how I could have gained 3 lbs over night. And I started to think about what I ate and I realized that 1 beer or soy sauce or bread can bloat me up significantly.

When I was LoCarbCris.....I realized that if I had soy sauce.....I would gain 3-4 lbs overnight but lose it in one day if I low carb'd it. I didn't think food allergy...I thought sodium intake. But the same went for beer or any "carb" food. But the "carb" food was a wheat product....and that would stem to gluten. Hmmmmm....I don't know but I am going to do a food journal this week and avoid gluten products. I feel so water retained right now..it's not even funny.

So this ought to be fun. I will keep you posted. And hopefully this weight will fall off. I have been reading that food allergies can cause a huge amount of symptoms. I am going to put myself and my family on a gluten free diet as much as possible.

Anywho....until then....

No comments: