Saturday, November 10, 2007

The first post (164 lbs.)

So the reason why these journals have officially started now and not earlier when I lost the first 20-some lbs is because I really didn't think I had the motivation to do a website again. I used to have a great one in the past (before kids). I was pretty thin. I did the low carb diet and I went by locarbcris. It's not that I dislike the low carb diet at all..in fact....I love it. But when I cheated....it really took it's toll. I felt deprived at times too. You tend to not think about food as much if you know you can have anything you want.

So yesterday...I was eating alot of the Halloween candy that my girls collected. How rude huh? Well...I was trying to get rid of it. And what better way to do that than to eat it right? ha ha. Well...it was a dumb thing because I was in a funk the rest of the evening. I decided that Friday (today) will be my official "start back up" day..so I decided to just overeat too. Oh my...it wasn't worth it. I felt like crud and I looked like crud. I feel much better today.

I decided to drink iced tea more as it seems to make me full, and it acts as a diuretic too I have noticed. I feel good today..compared to yesterday. I have only indulged in a little bit of candy this time. A few m & m's in my trail mix. :) Well...chat later.

No comments: