Sunday, December 16, 2007

No weight loss...but keeping on this! (160 lbs)

I don't understand the lack of weightloss. I am frustrated..but I want to continue this journey because I do feel 100% better. I am not sure if it makes you smart of not..but I do feel more alert these days.

I have to admit...it's very difficult to avoid salt. It's everywhere. It's not so bad if you are home....as long as you eat fresh foods, rice, etc. I think...not sure...but I think the only thing keeping me from losing weight is still portion control. I have been eating 3-4 meals a day these days. And....here I thought...if they are healthy meals.....that should be okay. Well....I suppose it is if I want to maintain this weight...as I haven't been gaining any..and I have been eating alot. But I am going to have to cut my portions down alot.

I didn't realize that salt (like sugar) is a HUGE appetite stimulant. That alone keeps me from wanting to grab the salt shaker. I have been using Mrs. Dash-sodium free salt on my food.

Well....hopefully my next post will show something more exciting!

Until then....

No comments: