Friday, December 7, 2007

Hair Gel causing the issue? (159.5 lbs)

Oh my goodness. Could it be the hair gel that is causing me to bloat? I bought some from Target on Tuesday and started using it on Wednesday. And now I have been gaining weight and feeling the bloatiness and irritability. UGH!

I ran upstairs this morning to blow dry my hair and I was just about to put the new hair gel on again....until something made my hand flip it around and read the ingredients! Oh my goodness...it has wheat and oat proteins in it. UGH! Could this be the culprit? I guess I will find out soon enough.

Until then.....

UPDATE: Okay....it's evening now and I had oil in my salad and nothing happened. I started to think about that hair gel...and there were more than a few times that I had touched my hair and then touched my food. Especially since I was working with seafood yesterday. Peeling the tails off the shrimps and then getting the crab meat out of the crab legs...so that makes so much sense that it was the hair gel and it was ingested. Sigh.....it's good to find an answer. I was really feeling bad yesterday. Bloaty, super hot and irritable beyond belief!

That's all!

No comments: