Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A New Frame of Mind (162 lbs)

Yes..I gained 2 lbs. Don't go there! ha ha. So yesterday I definitely overate and I GOT into that EVIL Halloween candy again. But there was one good thing that came out of all this.....I had an epiphany. I decided to accept this weight and just focus on a new frame of mind. I want to focus on being 125 lbs..I want to actually think I am 125 lbs and think the way a skinny person thinks. Okay..so maybe I don't know how..but I know how to save money. I don't have a craving to go spend money...or bite my nails, or any other bad habits.

So....I know I can have this type of "frame of mind"...I just need to direct it to eating. I also know that if I take the extra 5 minutes to style my hair and put some makeup..I feel pretty. And if I feel pretty..I feel skinny, and if I feel skinny (even if I am not), I act skinny. And if I act skinny, I eat skinny. It's a domino effect.

If you ever heard about The Secret....that is basically what it is. It's the frame of mind. It's how you look at things and believe in things. You can cause your own issues and drama. Believe me..I know firsthand. ha ha.

Okay..well that is my post for the day. Will keep you "posted" on my new project!

Happy Thanksgiving if I don't post tomorrow!
Until then...

No comments: