Monday, December 1, 2008

Wii fit or Jillian Michaels (161 lbs)

Last week I purchased the Jillian Michaels wii workout...wow! She works me out! Today is the first day of my "Accountability Challenge" with my bible study. Basically..I am in charge of keeping track of everyone's daily goals. Whether it be diet, exercise, doing chores, reading....whatever they need help with.

Mine is keeping my sodium intake below 2300 mg a day.
Working out 30 minutes a day.
To not pass judgment.

I am going along nice and slow on this weightloss. I am not so impatient this time around..I want this to be the end of my chubby days.

Until then....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you tell me more about the Jillian Michaels workout? I read that the graphics weren't so good - but is the workout good?

Good luck - you look GREAT!